wallpaper

Sunday 2 October 2011

www.ratu.my


Heyy;). This is my next assignment, the task of this time is to find a website that is linked with MALAYSIA. Wahh this task very difficult because mostly people will choose the same site with other. I still have not received about this website. Honestly, most of the website that i know is the web that uses .COM not .MY. This does not mean i do not care or not proud to be Malaysian people. I love MALAYSIA.




I finally find the site. Amin;) I choose www.ratu.my as a web that have to do with Malaysia link. This website uses the e-commerce. As your all know, e-commerce refers to the buying and selling of product or services over electronic system.

This site offers a selection of boutique from RATU which has been thriving in the Muslim fashion industry in Malaysia. The main product sold by this site is scarf. The next planing of RATU to offer more choice to customers through the fabric of choice pairs, blouse and veil from its own brand.






No comments:

Post a Comment